Monday, April 26, 2010

What I'm About

Welcome to The Frugal Green Queen!!

As this is my first post, I'm going to tell y'all a little about me and what I'm about! :)

My name is Elissa, I'm a stay-at-home-mom to three wonderful kiddos. H is my oldest, he's 10, L1 is my only girly, she's 5, and L2 is my baby, he's 22 months. My wonderful husband T is in the Air Force.

What I hope to do here is to help. I will be reviewing different products and giving you my opinions. I will also be posting some really HOT deals when I come across them! I am going to *try* to stick to mainly *green* (environmentally friendly) items for my reviews, but I will also be reviewing other things (like iPhone apps). I hope to have my first review up in a few days! So be on the lookout! :)

Elissa

No comments:

Post a Comment